What Are Symptoms
of Low Self Esteem?
Where Can You Find
Self Esteem Tests?
Self Esteem Test
There are many symptoms of low self esteem. This list is just that, a list. It does not infer that you have self esteem issues. If you find that you can go down the list and check those that seem common to you, the you should take a
self esteem test
to further look into this issue.
A low self esteem will keep you from reaching your full potential.
Here are some things to look at:
- Makes negative "I am" statements.
- Negative self talk in general.
- Negative view of life.
- Fears new experiences and changes; lacks trust.
- Mistrusting others.
- Has exaggerated responses to defeats or disappointments; wants to be perfect, but sees self as far from perfect.
- Continual habit of blaming unwanted situations on others.
- Frequently boasts; exaggerates successes to cover up feelings of inadequacy.
- Lets others make decisions.
- Eager to please; strong need for approval and constant support.
- Does not like criticism, yet critical of others.
- Neglects physical appearance.
- Poor eye contact with others.
- Strong need for material possessions.
- Reluctant to express own ideas; lacks belief in self.
- Excessively anxious.
- Habitually puts others down.
- Focuses on the past.
- Feels like people are taking about them.
There are many more that can be listed, as each person manifests negativity in different ways.
The question being…..How negative are you?
It is common not to notice the negativity until you take the time and focus on your thoughts, talk, and habits.
After taking a quick self esteem test, you may want to start a plan that begins improving your self esteem!
Improving Your Self Esteem
After taking a quick self esteem test, you may want to start a plan that begins
improving your self esteem!
Sometimes the hardest part is the beginning. Don't stop with finding out, make a plan to find some
self esteem building exercises
and start working on your self esteem today!
Symptoms of Low Self Esteem<----leave here and return to The Self Esteem Shop